“A picture is worth a thousand words, but a video is worth a million.”
Did you know the world’s very first TV commercial aired during a baseball game on July 1, 1941? The commercial was only 10 seconds long and aired on one local channel in New York.
Today, video marketing is at an all- time high, and it’s not just for big brands and corporations. For example, businesses of all sizes utilize video to create engaging content on Instagram stories, in the middle of YouTube videos, and even on the sidebar while visiting your favorite website. There are many ways to use video content, so GOA-TECH is sharing nine types of video content every business should know about:
Does your shop have a brand new product or service? Promote it with a video!
Promotional videos are often created to:
- Tell your customers about your products and services
- Promote a specific marketing initiative, sale, or event.
They are similar in style and tone to a teaser video, where the goal is grabbing the audience’s attention to draw them in to learn more.
Company Culture Videos
Company Culture videos let customers see who you are behind the scenes as both individual employees and a collective company.
- These videos are a way to connect with your clients and attract potential employees by giving them a behind-the-scenes peek into the everyday happenings at your office and the benefits of your work environment.
Every potential customer has a list of questions that are frequently asked.
- TIP: Your website should have a page where it meets their needs. If you don’t have the answers, customers will go to your competitors that do have the answers.
Institutional videos highlight your expertise and your corporate culture.
Institutional video benefits:
- reassures both your customers about the service/product you sell
- helps inform your employees about the principles and customs of the company
- can be integrated into your internal and external communication strategies
We’re all influenced by the opinions and actions of others. When prospects see that others have done business with you and love you, they’re more likely to do the same.
Video testimonials offer another level of rapport beyond text testimonials and reviews.
- TIP: Testimonial videos are more authentic and more believable. Our video marketing service in Miami can help you make clients feel more comfortable on camera.
Educational videos teach your audience how to solve a problem.
- These videos often involve branded content video production to make it clear the educational information is coming from your business.
- TIP: By the end of the video, your audience should be armed with the knowledge to take action based on the new skills they’ve learned while watching.
When a lead finally converts and becomes a customer, what’s the first impression they’ll have as a new member of your company’s family?
How will you welcome them to make them feel right at home? And perhaps more than that, how will you make sure they understand everything there is to know about what you offer?
Enter onboarding videos, in which customers are shown the ins and outs of all that your product has to offer them.
- Onboarding videos also help your customers start on the right foot with your product.
- TIP: You must take extra time to polish the messaging to ensure they’re valuable and easy to understand.
Internal Training Videos
Everyone could use a helping hand sometimes. Especially new members of your team who are overwhelmed with information. Here’s where a video content creator’s special powers come into play.
- TIP: Using video to take new employees through in-depth processes about how your product and company run allows you to save time and stress (for both yourself and your new teammates). And what’s more, internal training videos are helpful for all your employees, not just new hires.
Social Media Videos
Whether your social network of choice is Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or a combination of a bunch of them, the videos you host there can drive traffic to your website or live on your profiles to build brand awareness.
Video Marketing Services | Miami, FL
At GOA-TECH, our video content creators can shoot and edit your very own content. With high-quality branded content video production and strategic marketing plans, we don’t just film for you—we can direct you to the best time and place to post your videos so you get the most engagement. Our full-service video marketing team in Miami can shoot and edit multiple types of videos for you.